People you know PHONE SCRIPT:
“Hi (CUSTOMER NAME), this is ______ How are you?”
(Visit / catch up for a bit)
“Well, the reason I’m calling is I just started a great, new job.”
“And as part of my training, I get paid to do some initial training appointments.”
“I was hoping I could book an appointment with you, since I’m not ready to see people I don’t know yet.”
“I want to do (GOAL #) appointments by (Deadline Day - 3 days out) to hit my goal.”
Virtual: “So I wanted to know if I could call you on (DAY) at (TIME) or would (TIME) be better for you?” (get email address)
In-home: “So I wanted to know if I could swing by on (DAY) at (TIME) or would (TIME) be better for you?” (get address)
“Great! Thanks a ton! This really means a lot to me!”
“Can you jot down in your planner that our appointment time is (DAY @ TIME)?” (Make sure they write it down)
“And can you jot down my rep number, just in case my manager calls to check up on me? It’s 33115224.
“Can you read it back to me?”
(Smile) “Thanks so much for helping me with this! I’m really looking forward to catching up. I know you’re super busy, so this means a ton to me! Thank you so much!”
Virtual: I’ll call you at exactly (time), so, don’t forget about me!!!!! :)
In-home: I’ll be there right at (time), so, don’t forget about me!!!!! :)
Go to: www.Get-Queue.com
Download Queue app for phone calls
*Book your FIRST appt with BEST client
(Confidence not Practice)
*Don't book single guys
*Call top 10 clients first
POSSIBLE CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
What Is CUTCO?
Cutco is a line of high-quality kitchen cutlery and a few outdoor items. I’m sure you already have tons of knives, but I get paid just to show it to you! So, would ____ or _____ be better for you?
(If you’re nervous, smile and say: It’s really awesome knives! So what time is better for you?)
I Already Own CUTCO:
That’s great! How do you like it? (pause). Awesome, well like I said, I am doing it for the training and I’d love to get your opinion and maybe some pointers. Plus, I get paid anyway. So, would ____ or _____ be better for you?
(If you’re nervous, smile and say: Great! Cutco rocks! So what time is better for you?)
That Time Doesn’t Work or I’m Really Busy
No problem, I’m really busy too, but I really need to do ____ appointments by _______, and I can make sure to keep it short. Is that a bad day or just a bad time? So, how about __________ at _____ or would __________ at _____ be better?
(If you’re nervous, smile and say: No problem! Which day is the least busy?)
How Long Does It Take?
Not too long at all, my part is about _______ minutes. After that, it’s up to you. So, which time would be best for you, __________ at ______ or __________ at _______?
ACQUAINTANCE PHONE APPROACH
• Hi is this _________ (first name)? Hey ______(first name), this is _________. I don’t know if my name rings a bell, but I am (Neighbor, Friends with, Son/Daughter of, a Member of, etc). How are you?
• Great! I was hoping you could help me out with something Im working on for school. Do you have a few minutes?
• Ok, well, I’m a __(Grade) _ at ___(School)_____, and this summer I’m actually working with a company, trying REALLY hard to earn a scholarship for college. My assignment is REALLY simple: Basically,
• I get paid to show a product to people who I’ve been personally recommended to, but the COOL thing about it is that since I get paid just to show it so you don’t have to buy anything, I just need to get your opinion on it really quickly; It’s a lot of fun, it’s quick and easy, and it can actually help me win a scholarship from the company. By the way, I can do the presentation right over the phone, you just need to be in front of a computer or tablet and have internet access.
• I need to do ______ appointments by _________ (next 3 days) to hit my goal. So I was hoping I could schedule a call with you at _________(day) at (time)________ or would (time)_______, be better for you? (Set a time)
• Awesome! Thank you SO MUCH. You have no idea how much this means to me :)
• Can I grab your email address real quick so I can send you a confirmation?
• Thank you :-)
• I have us down for _(day)_ at (time) correct? Great! I’m looking forward to our call you at ___(repeat time)__.
• Thank you again!
Click the picture for a video on how to make calls with your schedule
REFERRAL PHONE APPROACH
Hi is this _____ (first name)? Hey _______, this is _________. I’m not sure you know me personally, but I was talking to ________ (friend, relative) the other day and she brought your name up. Did she tell you I would be calling?
If no: Oh no, I’m sorry I must have beat her to it! Do you have a quick second?
Well, ________ and I were talking and your name came up because she said you’d be nice enough to help me out. I’m a student at _________ , studying _______. Right now I’m working with a company to gain some business and communication skills and build my resume. I also have a shot at winning a scholarship for school!
My assignment is to show a product called Cutco to people I have been personally recommended to and get your opinion on it and also on me. Have you heard of Cutco before? (Respond with; No problem or Great!)
I do the presentation right over the phone, you just need to be in-front of a laptop or computer at home.
You definitely don’t have to get anything because I get paid just to show it. In order to stay on track for my goal (scholarship) I need to do ___ appointments before ____________. So I was hoping I could show you on _________ (day) at (time) _____ or would (time) _____ be better for you?
Set a time --> Thank them --> Get their email address --> Thank them Again __________ (name), could you grab a pen and paper? (Ask them to write down)
Again, my name is ________ (spell it)
Our appointment is on __________ at ____ (time) correct?
And if you could please draw a huge smiley face so you recognize me when I hop on zoom!! :)
Just so you know, I have appointments back-to-back and I’m working really hard to hit my goal (win a scholarship), so are you sure that time works?
Thank you so much, this helps a ton! I’m really looking forward to our appointment on _______ at ____.